8.24.2012

BOSSGirlsInc - Craft Cafe



If you love banana bread, then you will love my Nana's banana bread. I watched her hundreds of times and still do not know how she did her magic. With this soap, I was determined to capture the amazing smell and mouth-watering goodness that I loved so much as a child. Yet, it still doesn't come close to my Nana's Banana bread.

Made with rich creamy buttermilk that will soften and smooth your skin like a newborn baby and cocoa butter that contains natural antioxidants that help with dry and itchy skin, stretch marks, skin elasticity and moisture retention. Cocoa butter is also known to ease wrinkles and fade scars and burn marks. Just plain ole goodness all around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved by CraftCafe LLC. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.