8.20.2012

DesignBowtique - Craft Cafe



*If you need precuts or finished caps, please email me at designbowtique@gmail.com and I'll be happy to set up a listing for you!
---------------------------

* Can be used for bottle caps, magnets, whatever youd like!
* Best printed on 4x6. These are 300dpi images.
* Bottle Cap Images will be sent via your email in .jpg format. 
**THERE IS NOT A TANGIBLE ITEM BEING SHIPPED!
Sent to the email you have provided for Craft Cafe.

You CAN::
* Save and print as many times as you would like.
* Create anything youd like from these images (i.e; finished caps for bows, bows, necklaces, magnets, key chains, etc)

You CANNOT::
* Redistribute these images in ANY way shape or form.
Includes: digitally, precut, or printed.
* Make your own collage using my images.
* Alter, jock, or rip my images in any way shape or form. This includes erasing my site name from the bottom of any sheets.
* Use my images to create other digital media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved by CraftCafe LLC. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.