8.30.2012

spoiledcowgirlbymdb - Craft Cafe



This listing is for one 4" tall pillar candle.

Contact me for your custom order/size with the info per below:

Minimum Height = 4 inches 

$4 per inch.

Let me know your fragrance, color and height request and I will create a custom listing for you. Please specify where I will be shipping your candle.

I can do stripes as well in multiple or same fragrance.

Wax is paraffin with natural additives to create the "mottling" effect, or clouds, crackling and milky surface textures. Each candle will be different with unique surface effects. Photos are representative of the candle in each order, but every candle result is different.

Wicks are 100% Cotton and Lead-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved by CraftCafe LLC. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.