9.04.2012

CreationsWithHeart - Craft Cafe



Amber and Amethyst gemstone chips blend seamlessly with the Czech glass and Swarovski Crystals in pleasant shades of green. Centering the bracelet are detailed sterling tube beads decorated with wrapped and snaked wire work. Closing the handmade bracelet is a darling Hill Tribe stamped heart toggle clasp.

The Amber Gemstone Chip Sterling Silver Earrings were made to match his bracelet. Take a look!

Length~ 8 inches
Hand stamped - "signed" CWH bracelet with sterling silver tag

I especially love coordinating jewelry and I hope you enjoy too!

Only quality components are used in my designs. I pay great attention to detail when creating each piece. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so it's only the best for my customers! Your happiness is very important to me! Wear with confidence and enjoy!

❤ Would you like to send a special note with your gift? ❤
Just let me know what you want your gift card to say in the message to seller box when you check out. The card will be handwritten by me. Remember, if it's not up to my very high standards, it won't go out until it's perfect. I guarantee that it'll look beautiful!

❤ A portion of the proceeds will be donated to animals in need ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved by CraftCafe LLC. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.