8.19.2012

DigiDivaGraphics - Craft Cafe



------------------------------------------
SAVE MONEY, print yourself!
------------------------------------------

~~~Note: I have other sizes available!~~~

This ribbon design turned out so cute! This design features a M2MG Fairy Wishes inspired design with fairies and flowers!

You will receive a high resolution continuous pattern 7/8" ribbon graphics. This is an 8 1/2" x 11" PDF file. If you need the file as a .jpg, please let me know. I have already reversed the image, so you don't have to. The file will be sent to your e-mail address.

My sample is a lower resolution and shows watermarks. Your file will be a high resolution without the watermarks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Easy to do:

1. Print the PDF file out onto iron-on transfer paper (found at most craft stores).
2. Cut strips and line up on ribbon.
3. Iron onto ribbon, according to manufacturer’s instructions.

(I will supply you with additional details)

***************READ BEFORE PURCHASE!!!******************
»TERMS OF USE: «

You CAN:
• Print the sheet out as many times as you need!
• For personal and commercial use. However, for commercial use it must be tangible items made with the ribbon (i.e. bows, ribbon socks, etc.) Please, no mass produce use.

You CANNOT:
• Sell the ribbon by the yard!!
• Redistribute these images in ANY way shape or form.
Includes: digitally, precut, or printed.
• Make your own collage using my images.
• Alter, jock, or rip my images in any way shape or form.
• Use my images to create other digital media.

********************************************************
Graphics have been created by me. You may not use them for any other project other than printing out to make ribbon to use in crafts.

I am not affiliated with any other company/person that may be associated with subject inspiration used to create my collage sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved by CraftCafe LLC. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.